The elementary campus at ANCS offers an after school program for students in grades K-5. Be sure to check out the after school blog!
General After School Schedule
For more information about the elementary campus after school program, please contact the after school program coordinator, Carol Keller.
General Program Policies
- Please note that the program begins promptly at 3:20 at the EC, and 4:00, at the MC (2:30 on Wednesdays). Students who are not picked up at dismissal will be signed into After School at those times. You will be charged for a day of After School.
- Please note that the program closes at 6:00, at the EC, and 6:15, at the MC. A late fee of $1.00 per minute, per student, will be charged starting at 6:01, and 6:16. Late fees will be charged to your account. On the third incident of late pick-up, the fees increase to $3.00 per minute, per student. Excessive late pick-ups may result in a student not being allowed to attend the After School program.
- I understand that the staff ratio is 1:15, at the EC, and 1:18, at the MC. Students must behave appropriately within these ratios. Repeated discipline problems will result in a student not being allowed to participate in the After School program.
- I understand that ANCS provides an area for the students to place their belongings. We strongly recommend that children do not bring any toys, electronic equipment or games, unless specifically requested for an activity. There is also a lost and found area to claim items left at school.
- Students may not attend the After School Program if they are ill. Arrangements must be made for immediate pick-up if you are called.
- Please keep staff informed of any changes of information and update on any significant changes at home that might affect your child.
- If medication needs to be distributed, please contact the principal so that arrangements can be made.
- Pictures of participants may be taken periodically as part of the ongoing program. By checking AGREE, you as the parent/guardian are giving permission for your child to be photographed and/or videotaped.
Payment of the After School Program fees are the responsibility of the parent/guardian. Payments are due on the Friday prior to the week of attendance. Balances in excess of two weeks’ tuition may result in a student not being allowed to attend the after school program. Arrangements for payment and/or reduced fees may be made with the Program Coordinator should circumstances arise. However, these arrangements must be made prior to the two-week deadline.
- The cost of the EC After School program is $65.00 /week or $13.00/day. Each additional child/$7.00 a day.
- The cost of the MC After School program is $50.00 /week or $10.00/day. Each additional child/$5.00 a day.
- Checks, cash, money orders, and credit/debit cards may be used for payment for the after school program.
- If an emergency arises and a child needs to participate in the after school program for a day, the parent / legal guardian needs to notify the principal of that situation. Payment for the day is due the day of participation.
- If a check is returned for insufficient funds the parent / guardian will be notified immediately and a replacement of an alternative form of payment is to be made within two days. Reoccurring payment difficulties may result in a student not being allowed to attend the after school program.