The position of After Care Worker involves the following primary responsibilities:
- Assist students with homework
- Create and/or assist with daily engaging activities for a diverse group of students
- Closely monitor and supervise students
- Other duties as assigned
- Work availability daily from 4:00pm to 6:15pm, Wednesdays from 2:30pm to 6:15pm.
Director of After Care
Minimum of a high school diploma required; Completion of a teacher preparation program and/or degree in education or related field and/or Georgia teacher certification preferred
The experience and qualifications preferred for this position include:
- Experience working with elementary and/or middle school-aged students
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working with diverse groups of students, teachers, and families
- Familiarity with the common principles of the Coalition of Essential Schools
Daily rate of $50 to $65.