Wednesday December 6th, 2023 is our second annual WINTER WONDERLAND!!! Every student has been practicing for this annual music performance. This year we will be performing songs from different Winter Holidays. There are several changes this year, so please read carefully
Like last year, this concert will take place outside on our lower field. You will enter the event from Oakland Ave along the backside of the school. The doors will open at 6:00. The show will start promptly at 6:30 and should last about an hour. Each grade will share a song and then the Chorus will lead us in a 3 song sing-along.
Things to remember
- Please bring something to drink. (We will not be serving hot cocoa this year). Please bring some water for your student. They will need it. You can also bring cocoa or tea if you’d like a warm drink
- The Popcorn Lady will be here serving popcorn. Please get your popcorn when you arrive at 6:00.
- Students will sit with their class this year until the end of the show. Students will need to be sitting with their class by 6:25. We will dismiss kids to their parents immediately following the show by grade level.
- Bring chairs or a blanket to sit on.
- Students need to dress for the weather. The event will take place unless the weather is dangerous. If we look at the weather the Sunday before and it looks lovely Dec 5, 2023 but terrible Dec 6, 2023 we may move it up one day. We can’t move it after the 6th because it conflicts with Hanukah.
- Students will be wearing or holding something they made in Art this year. Students can take home their art after the show.
- We are looking for volunteers to help before, during, and after the event. Please use the attached sign-up genius to sign-up if you are able.