April 19th-22nd – Walk Your Student to Class Week (again!). We will follow the same schedule we did last month.
- Tuesday, April 19th – Rockmore/Holmes, Lance/Johnson, Newton/Collins, Sulmers/German, Hage/Lobban, Derichsweiler/Caudle
- Wednesday, April 20th – McKenzie/Morgan, Morris/Hutchins, Arrington/Dietz, Agadoni/Stewart, Conners/Wade, Pina/Douglas
- Thursday, April 21st – Sattler/Berney, Kellum/Maland, Lawrence/Smith, Taylor/Smith
- Friday, April 22nd – Walbert/Denson, Armstead/Godicheau, Love/Coyne
Remember, in order for this to work well, we will all need to follow some guidelines. We are working to manage the flow of traffic and crowding in the school. Please read these over carefully.
- Enjoy coming into the building with your student on the designated day between 7:30 and 8:00. Ideally you will arrive by 7:50 at the latest so you can spend time looking at work and won’t feel rushed. Teachers start class right at 8:00.
- Spend about 5 to 10 minutes in the building. Please do not congregate with other parents in the hallway to socialize.
- Unfortunately, if you arrive at school after 8:00, you will not be able to walk your student to his/her classroom. You will come in the building and sign your student in at the front desk, per usual.
- This is not a time to meet with the teacher to discuss your child’s progress or other concerns you may have. Teachers are busy getting the day started and will have students in the classroom to attend to in the morning. If you have questions or concerns that you would like to talk about with the teachers, contact them outside of this time to set up a meeting.