Learn More About Our School
- Elementary Campus (kindergarten – 5th grade): February 8, 9:00 am and February 27, 6:30 pm
- Middle Campus (6th grade – 8th grade): February 11, 6:30 pm with optional student-led tours starting at 6:00 pm and February 22, 9:00 am with optional student-led tours starting at 8:30 am.
Apply to Join Our School Family
- Application window open for families on January 29, 2020
- Application window closes for families on March 2, 2020
- Lottery results released to families on March 16, 2020
- Offer accept/rescind deadline: April 1, 2020
See Our School Family in Action
- Tours of the Elementary Campus are on Thursdays starting at 8:00 am: February 6, February 20, March 5 and March 19
- Tours of the Middle Campus are on Wednesdays starting at 8:30 am: January 29, February 12, February 26, March 11 and March 25
If you have any questions, please contact:
Elementary Campus (K-5)
Kelly Dennis, Student Information Specialist
Middle Campus (6-8)
Maria Larson, Student Information Specialist
Thank you for your interest in ANCS for your student. Please explore our website and attend an information session to learn more about the ANCS educational experience. Then visit the Enrollment and Proof of Residency Requirements page.
Admissions Policy and Procedures
As public schools, charter schools comply with state and federal regulations, and their admissions are open to students in accordance with the school’s charter agreement. The procedures below outline the admissions process at ANCS.
Lottery and Waiting List
If a lottery is required after any admission application period, that lottery will be held in an open forum at the time and place listed in the admission materials. All lotteries will be conducted in a manner that is consistent with Georgia law.
Enrollment Priority Policy
Based on current state law and the ANCS charter, the following constitutes the ANCS enrollment priority policy for siblings and children of employees and governing board members: