Middle Campus Families,
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all at Meet the School Family Night tomorrow night (Thursday, September 9). The information below was shared in an email from me last Friday but I want to be sure everyone received it so I’m including the important details here as well:
- Please watch the teacher videos before coming to the event so you have a headstart on getting to know the teachers. We estimate it should take you 30-45 minutes to watch the FAQ plus your child’s 8 subject area videos. If you have a 7th grader be sure to ask them for their teacher names if you don’t already know them. Because almost everyone teaches 7th grade, knowing their names will be helpful in choosing the correct videos.
- Meet the School Family Night is a drop-in event from 6:30 to 8:00. There is no opening or closing gathering or presentation so come whenever you can. It will be helpful to us for families to spread their arrivals across the 90 minutes rather than all coming at the beginning or the end.
- The event is outside in The Backyard (formerly known as the recess field). Please enter through the back gate on Eastwood Avenue. The building entrances will not be open.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- Feel free to bring your middle school children and children of other ages as well. They will need to stay with you but all are welcome.
- This is not an individual conference event. Be sure to share the air as you are getting to know your child’s teachers and advisor(s).
Fall sports are in full swing and we hope everyone will come out to support our five teams as often as possible. This week’s events are:
- Cross Country – Wednesday, 6:50 pm at Grant Park
- Flag Football and Cheer vs. Centennial Academy – Friday, 5:30 pm, at MJHS
- Volleyball at Wesley – Saturday at 10:00 am
Ultimate Frisbee hasn’t officially started their season yet so stay tuned for more about those matches in the coming weeks. Check the school calendar for times and locations of athletic events throughout the school year. Go Wolves!
Wishing you well,