Planning for the ANCS Yard Sale, Saturday, September 15th and Sunday, September 16th, at the Elementary Campus, is in full swing. In addition to cleaning out your closet, attic, and garage spaces, we would love for you to take a look at the volunteer sign-up link. We need lots of hands in the week leading up to the sale (and, of course, many hands the day of the sale too!).
As you set items aside for donation, remember:
We CAN accept:
- Gently used or nearly new items
- Children’s games and toys
- Books and DVDs
- Name-brand clothing and shoes for all ages (especially winter items)
- Household appliances and dishes
- Sporting and camping equipment
- Stuffed toys
- VHS tapes
- CRT (old style) TV sets
- Any car seats older than 2 years
- Computers and printers
- Adult bathing suits
Please ensure all items are clean and in working order. Wash and sort all clothes into girls, boys, women, or men’s articles and place in separate bags or boxes. Bag small toys together and tape games shut. Wrap fragile items in newspaper.
Donation Drop-Off Times (at the EC)
- Sunday, Sept 9th: 4p-7p
- Wednesday, Sept 12th: 2p-7p
- Thursday, Sept 13th: 5p-7p
- Friday, Sept 14th: 4p-7p
Large Item Pick-up
- Details coming soon!
If you have any questions about the yard sale, volunteer duties, or you would like to volunteer in a way not listed on this sign up, please reach out to me.
2017 Yard Sale Chair