Annual Kickball Tournament: Registration Open!
On Sunday, September 25th, the PTCA will host the annual Kickball Tournament at Maynard Jackson High School. This is a great way to spend time with your kids, hang with some old friends, and hopefully meet some new ones. Parents, teachers, students, and family members are all encouraged to play!
- When: Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Where: Maynard Jackson High School Football Field
- Time: Team check-in: 12pm; first game: 12:30pm
Please read through your options before completing the registration form. If you have any questions about team vs. individual registration, please email Ashley Matta, Kickball Chair, at email@example.com. More game-day information and waivers will be sent to Team Captains/Parents and individual participants ahead of game day.
Team and Individual Registration information:
- There are a max of 15 teams allowed to register. Each team is limited to 10 players per team. This allows our partners, Atlanta Sport & Social Club to set the brackets and allow each team to play 3 games on game day.
- Registration Deadline is September 19th, or sooner, if we reach our maximum number of teams.
- Team information: Have a team parent/captain do the registration for the entire team. If you do not know your complete roster at time of registration, that is okay. You will be able to email that information afterwards but no later than September 21. One team, one registration :)
- Individual Information: Participants do not have to be a part of a team to play. This year instead of individuals registering with no team, we’re excited to announce that individual registrations will join Team Neighbors led by Chuck Meadows! If it fills up, we will add another team, pending the 15 team limit.
Team and Individual Registration Cost Information:
Because we are a school committed to accessibility for all of our families, you can complete a No Cost registration if that is most comfortable (Note: these are limited to current ANCS families only). Please pick the option that works best for you and your family. When you register, you will choose one of the following options:
- Team Registration: $150
- No Cost Team Registration (Current ANCS families only)
- Individual Participation Registration: $15
- No Cost Individual Participant Registration (Current ANCS families only)