Save the date! On September 25th at 12:30pm, the PTCA will host the annual Kickball Tournament at Maynard Jackson High School. The ANCS Community will square off in an all ages kickball tournament at Maynard Jackson High School. This is a great way to spend time with your kids, hang with some old friends, and hopefully meet some new ones.
Start thinking of your teams and team names. Registration will open on August 31st.
Team and Individual Registration information:
- There are a max of 15 teams allowed to register. This allows our partners, Atlanta Sport & Social Club to set the brackets and allow each team to play 3 games on game day.
- Team information: Have a team parent/captain do the registration for the entire team. If you do not know your complete roster at time of registration, that is okay. You will be able to email that information afterwards. One team, one registration :)
- Individual Information: Participants do not have to be a part of a team to play. This year instead of individuals registering with no team, we’re excited to announce that individual registrations will join Team Neighbors lead by Chuck Meadows! If it fills up, we will add another team, pending the 15 team limit.
Team and Individual Registration Cost Information:
Because we are a school committed to accessibility for all of our families, you can complete a No Cost registration if that is most comfortable (Note these are limited to current ANCS families only.) Please pick the option that works best for you and your family. When you register, you will choose one of the following options:
- Team Registration: $150
- Individual Participation Registration: $15
- No Cost Individual Participant Registration (Current ANCS families only)
For this event to run smoothly, we will need volunteers. We will post a Sign Up Genius link for volunteer opportunities soon.