As previously announced, we have shifted to twice weekly surveillance testing (Tuesdays and Fridays) as we navigate an increase in positive COVID cases. Testing is mandatory for all faculty/staff and open to any student with parental consent on file. Today we tested more than 600 students and employees.
- There were 0 positive cases among students at the Elementary Campus.
- There were 2 positive case among students at the Middle Campus.
- There were 0 positive cases among faculty/staff at either campus.
The following cases were reported to the school after the surveillance testing on Tuesday, May 17th and before the surveillance testing today:
- One elementary campus student
- One middle campus student
Notifications were sent to impacted employees and families. We strongly encourage students and faculty/staff to wear a mask as we continue to encounter more cases than in prior months.
If you would like to have your child participate in weekly surveillance testing and have not already returned a consent form, a link to a quick and easy virtual version is included here. You will only be notified if the result is positive or if your student is directly impacted.