Grandparents & Special Friends Day will return to both ANCS campuses on Friday, October 27th, 2023! Grandparents and Special Friends Day is a cherished annual event where students welcome their grandparents or special friends (aunt, cousin, neighbor, etc.) into their academic world, showcasing their classroom activities and projects with pride. Please RSVP for your student’s grandparent or special friend below.
At the Elementary Campus, we make an effort to ensure that every student has a grandparent or special friend present. If your child doesn’t have a grandparent or special friend available to attend, please inform their teacher, and we will ensure they are matched with a special guest.
- 9:00–9:30 am: Grades K, 1st, and 2nd – Registration & Refreshments
- 9:30–10:15 am: Grades K, 1st, and 2nd – Classroom Visits
- 9:45–10:15 am: Grades 3rd, 4th, and 5th – Registration & Refreshments
- 10:15–10:45 am: Grades K–5th – Refreshments & Principal’s Welcome
- 10:45–11:30 am: Grades 3rd, 4th, and 5th – Classroom Visits
- 1:00–1:30 pm: Grades 6th, 7th, and 8th – Registration & Welcome
- 1:30–3:00 pm: Rotations of Advisory, Garden, and Media Center