• There are 4 team spots remaining! You can sign your team up without providing your roster, however, you will need to provide your roster to us no later than September 19th.
• There are 9 individual spots remaining for Team Neighbors (as a reminder, you can sign up as an individual and do not have to be a part of team to participate).
On Sunday, September 24th, the PTCA will host the annual Kickball Tournament at Maynard Jackson High School. The ANCS Community will square off in an all ages kickball tournament at Maynard Jackson High School. This is a great way to spend time with your kids, hang with some old friends, and hopefully meet some new ones. If you are not playing, you are encouraged to come out and support your school family.
• When: September 24, 2023
• Where: Maynard Jackson High School Football Field
• Time: Team check-in: 12pm; first game: 12:30pm
Please read through your options before completing the registration form. If you have any questions about team vs. individual registration, please email Ashley Matta, Kickball Chair, at email@example.com. More game-day information and waivers will be sent to Team Captains/Parents and individual participants ahead of game day.
Team and Individual Registration information:
• There are a max of 15 teams allowed to register. Each team is limited to 10 players per team. This allows our partners, Atlanta Sport & Social Club to set the brackets and allow each team to play 3 games on game day.
• Registration Deadline is September 18th, or sooner, if we reach our maximum number of teams.
• Team information: Have a team parent/captain do the registration for the entire team. If you do not know your complete roster at time of registration, that is okay. You will be able to email that information afterwards but no later than September 21. One team, one registration :)
• Individual Information: Participants do not have to be a part of a team to play. This year instead of individuals registering with no team, we’re excited to announce that individual registrations will join Team Neighbors lead by Alastair Pullen!
Team and Individual Registration Cost Information:
Because we are a school committed to accessibility for all of our families, you can complete a No Cost registration if that is most comfortable (Note: these are limited to current ANCS families only). Please pick the option that works best for you and your family. When you register, you will choose one of the following options:
• Team Registration: $150
• No Cost Team Registration (Current ANCS families only)
• Individual Participation Registration: $15
• No Cost Individual Participant Registration (Current ANCS families only)