One of the initiatives the ANCS PTCA is proudest of is the Mini-Grant Program. The money we raise provides funding for programs, activities, and materials that enhance students’ experiences at the school. Applications for the third round of PTCA Mini-Grants are due Monday, April 16th at 5pm. Decisions will be made at the PTCA Board meeting on Wednesday, April 18th.
PTCA Mini-Grants can support a number of activities and projects including the following:
• Field equipment and curriculum materials
• Library enhancements
• Assemblies, guest speakers, special activities, field trips
• Student extracurricular activities including sports, band, drama club, and yearbook
• Sponsoring students’ involvement in programs
• Support for travel to national, professional conferences
• Technology software, equipment, and training
We encourage all members of the community to request mini-grants (all applicants must belong to the PTCA). Join online today.