Run with the Wolves Postponed

Sadly, due to the Coronavirus outbreak, we believe the safest course of action is to postpone the Run with the Wolves 5K and 1 miler to August 29, 2020. We hope to run with you all in August!

Current RWTW registrants should have received an email regarding next steps. We are happy to transfer your registration to the August race, donate your registration fee to the PTCA, or refund your registration fee. If you did not receive an email or have any questions, please reach out to the RWTW committee.