We plan to collect all students’ school-issued devices at the end of this school year UNLESS your child needs her/his school-issued device to participate in the summer supplemental learning opportunities available to ANCS students.
Use this form to indicate your intent to retain your child(ren)’s device over the summer for supplemental learning. Please complete one form per family.
Instructions on returning devices:
- Elementary Campus Students
- If your child is in cohort two, The Temple of Zoom, he/she can return the school-issued computer & charger along with any additional classroom materials by the last day of school Friday, May 28th.
- If your child is in cohort one, The Arctic Wolves, and will need his/her computer for the last week of school for virtual learning, we will have a drop off on June 2nd from 12:00 to 7:00pm.
- If your child has remained 100% virtual, you can drop off materials on June 2nd between noon – 7:00pm.
- Middle Campus Students
- 8th graders should bring their Chromebook and charger for return during “Wonderful Wednesday” on Wednesday, May 26th, 9-10am (unless needed for Thursday’s activities.).
- 6th and 7th graders should bring their Chromebook and charger for return during their Advisory groups on the last day of school, Friday, May 28th, 9:30am-12pm (unless they are needed for summer math work).
- For those students who are unable to return devices during the times listed above, you can do so on June 2nd between noon – 7:00pm.