We know it can be a challenge to keep up with all the important information that flows throughout the school year. We have been working to streamline communications and make it a little easier for parents/caregivers and faculty/staff to stay on top of the latest news.
Here are a few important tools to help you do just that:
- Every Wednesday while school is in session the Courier is emailed to current families, faculty/staff, & board members. The Courier contains letters from our school family, important announcements, and community news. Weekly Couriers can also be viewed on the Courier Archives page. Check the August 3rd Courier titled “School news, EC carpool rules, MC office hours” for the password.
- Weekly/biweekly announcements and updates from elementary campus teachers are now consolidated onto a password-protected page for each class. Please reach out to your classroom teachers to obtain the password for your student’s class page. Click here for access to K-5 Class Pages.
- Middle campus students and families will soon have access to ManageBac, the central communication platform for grades 6-8. In ManageBac you can find weekly messages from teachers, information about the current units of study, a calendar of upcoming assessments, and achievement levels for your child once assessments are scored and entered by the teachers.
School News Page
- If you miss the Courier or are looking for a specific topic, there is a wealth of information on this page.
Online School Calendar
- The online calendar is where you will find the most up-to-date information regarding school events.
The Neighborhood Charter App
- A central hub for up-to-date information and tools for parents & caregivers accessible from your mobile device. Search for “Atlanta Neighborhood Charter” in the Apple App Store or Google Play.
School Family Facebook Group
- An online community for current parents/caregivers, staff/faculty members, and Governing Board members. While used as a supplemental means of providing access to certain information, this group is not intended to replace direct communication with administration, faculty, and staff. The best way to get a timely and accurate response is to contact the appropriate school official. All school employees and their email addresses can be found here.