It’s time to share your student’s creative artwork for this year’s art book – the ANCS 2017-2018 Paw Prints Art Book.
At the middle school campus, please turn your student’s art and completed forms in to Nathan Bubes no later than Wednesday, May 23. He will coordinate getting the art photographed and returned to your student.
At the elementary school campus, bring in your student’s art and completed forms on Friday, May 18. We will collect and photograph art in the morning right before and after morning meeting, between 7:30am and 8:30am. We’ll return your student’s art to their classroom the same day. Students and staff are welcome to submit art.
• The art can be any media and two- or three-dimensional (paint, pencil, crayon, marker, fabric, clay, wood, LEGO MOC, found materials, etc.).
• ANY (school and age appropriate) subjects are welcome.
• One submission per student will be accepted.
How to Submit Art
• Download and print the attached art submission form and complete both pages.
• Attach the forms to your work. The Return Art To form will stay with your art so make sure it is attached securely. We will keep the Submission Form.
• Bring your art and form to the auditorium stage between 7:30 and 8:30am on Friday, May 18.
• We’ll return the art to your student’s classroom after it is photographed. Please take it home that same day.
The photographs of the artwork will be organized into a book, the ANCS 2017-2018 Paw Prints Art Book, and published in the fall. The book will be available at www.blurb.com. A link to how to see and order the book will be in the Courier once the book is ready. Questions? Email Ashley Miller at email@example.com.
ANCS 2017-2018 Paw Prints Art Book Committee