Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School is working to build a team of a capable, energetic and careful support staff to support students and teachers as we reopen our classrooms. We are looking for individuals with experience working in the classroom or with children in other capacities to fill in where needed to back-up our faculty and staff in various capacities.
Duties/responsibilities may include:
- Supervising/supporting students in classes where teachers are remote
- Checking students’ temperatures prior to entering the building
- Monitoring recess
- Monitoring the flow of traffic through the hallways during transition
- Supporting dismissal
- Restocking PPE and sanitizers
- Disinfecting and sterilizing classrooms and common areas
Positions are 30-40 hours a week and include benefits. Team members will report to either the elementary or middle campus on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays and receive instructions/assignment(s) for the day. Employment term begins January 20, 2021 and extends at least through April 2, 2021 or as long as COVID-19 transmission rates remain substantially high.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.