The PTCA is holding a design contest for the 2021 Run with the Wolves shirt. Although the Run with the Wolves race will be virtual this year, we would love to have a cool shirt to commemorate it. The contest is open to everyone in the ANCS family (students, teachers, parents, etc.). See below for contest rules.
2021 Run with the Wolves T-Shirt Design Contest
- Eligibilty. The 2021 Run with the Wolves T-Shirt Design Contest is open to all members of the ANCS Family. Teachers, students, parents, staff, etc. are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- How to Enter. The contest entry period will begin on April 12th and end at 11:59pm on April 23rd.
- As part of the entry process, you must create an original design for display on the 2021 Run with the Wolves T-shirt. Designs should measure 12”x12” and must be submitted as a digital file (PDF or JPG) attachment to the email address provided. Hand-drawn designs must be converted into vector artwork. Design is for the front of the shirt only and must be created by using a maximum of three (3) colors. The race title, “2021 Run with the Wolves,” and school name, “ANCS” or “Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School,” must be included in the design.
- To enter your original design, email your artwork as an attachment to email@example.com. Please include your name, relationship to ANCS (student, teacher, etc), and contact phone number in the body of the email.
- Artwork must be submitted either as a PDF or JPG and must be a minimum of 300dpi.
- Maximum three (3) entries during the contest entry period per person.
- Entry Restrictions. Your design entry (1) cannot depict trademarked apparel; (2) must be suitable for a general audience; (3) cannot contain any inappropriate content.
- Finalist Selection and Voting Process. At the conclusion of the contest entry period, three (3) design entries will be selected as finalists by the Run with the Wolves Committee. On April 26th, the designs of each finalist will be published on the ANCS website. Between April 26th and 11:59pm on April 30th, the ANCS community will be prompted to vote for the design they think should be displayed on the 2021 Run with the Wolves T-shirt from among the three (3) entries chosen by the Committee.
- Limit one vote per valid email address.
- Winner Selection. At the conclusion of the voting process, the design that received the most number of votes will be the winning design entry. In the unlikely event that there is a tie between the highest vote getters, the winning design will be selected by the Run with the Wolves Committee.