Re-Enrollment Now Open
On Monday, March 14tg, all parents/caregivers of students K-7 should have received an email from SchoolMint with details regarding re-enrollment for next school year. All students who currently attend Atlanta Neighborhood Charter must re-enroll every year via SchoolMint. The deadline for completing all forms is May 26th, 2023.
To access SchoolMint via your web browser: To log in to your account, go to https://atlantapublicschools.schoolmint.net/signin
If you have previously signed up for access, your login is your email address.
Click the green “Re-enroll” button to continue your student’s registration. Sibling accounts will be linked. There is one SchoolMint account per family.
If you have forgotten your login credentials, please see the below instructions:
- Go to https://atlantapublicschools.schoolmint.net/signin
- Select “Forgot Password”. A new password will be sent to your email or cell phone.
If you did not get the password reset email, make sure to check your Junk/Spam folder, or wait up to 5 minutes to try again. Remember each time you request a new password reset email, the old one automatically expires, so make sure to use the newest email on your messages inbox.
All parents/guardians must be listed in your student’s SchoolMint account. If you have listed only one parent/guardian, make sure all others are added. This is the platform in which we gather our family information. SchoolMint data is used to build contact lists for all school communications including classroom announcements and the weekly Courier.
RESIDENT VERIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Full residency verification (notarized affidavit, mortgage/lease statement, current utility bill, etc.) is needed for all:
- 6th Grade students
- New students in any grade level
- Students who have moved within the last year
Students who do not fall into one of the above categories will only need to complete the one-page ANCS Address Verification Form. This form does not need to be notarized.
- Proof of Residency Requirements
- General Residency Affidavit
- Lease Verification Form
- ANCS Address Verification Form
Please print, complete, and submit paperwork to school by August 1, 2023.
All kindergarten, sixth and seventh grade students, and all students new to Georgia and students coming from any private school must have the Georgia Certificate of Immunization 3231 form signed by a licensed health-care provider or the county health department prior to the first day of school. More information can be found here.
6th-8th grade students participating in school athletics will be required to have a physical evaluation form on file dated after May 20, 2023.
Families will be asked to verify and/or update their student’s health profile in SchoolDoc close to the start of the school year. No further action is required at this time.
* If you have questions about how to access SchoolMint’s online system, please contact SchoolMint support via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (855) 957-3535. Press 1 for Family Support. SchoolMint Support is available between 9:00 AM-5:00 PM CST, Monday-Friday.
* If you have questions about required residency forms or need to speak to a school representative, please contact Kelly Dennis (Elementary Campus Registrar) at firstname.lastname@example.org Maria McFeeley (Middle Campus Registrar) at email@example.com.
* If you have questions about required immunizations, please contact Leigh Hicks (Elementary Campus Nurse) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lesyle Ryan (Middle Campus Nurse) at email@example.com.