Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School is working to build a team of capable, energetic and careful support staff to support middle campus students and teachers as we continue to navigate through the pandemic. We are looking for individuals with experience working in the classroom or with children in other capacities to fill in where needed to back-up our faculty and staff in various capacities.
Duties/responsibilities may include:
- Supporting classroom teachers by helping to supervise/support students in classes where there is already one other teacher
- Serving as a substitute lead teacher on an as-needed basis
- Monitoring recess
- Monitoring lunch
- Supporting dismissal
- Supervising students during early care and/or after care
- Observing school wide COVID protocols
- Restocking PPE and sanitizers
- Disinfecting and sterilizing classrooms and common areas
- Supporting office and administrative staff as needed
Positions are 30-40 hours a week and include benefits.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The mission of our school is to:
- Build an empowered and inclusive community of students, parents, and educators
- Engage the whole child—intellectually, social-emotionally, and physically
- Help all students to know themselves and to be known well by their community
- Challenge each student to take an active role as an informed citizen in a global society
- Collaborate with the larger community to advocate for student-centered schools
We are committed to strengthening and preserving diversity, fostering an environment of equity and ensuring that we are as inclusive as we can possibly be.