Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School (ANCS) Middle Campus is seeking a flexible and enthusiastic individual who will join our staff as an Adjunct staff member. The primary role of our Adjunct staff is to serve as a substitute teacher when staff are out, provide additional support for classroom teachers, and generally help out in the building as needs arise. These are full-time roles that require staff to be in the building throughout the school day and throughout the week.
Duties/responsibilities may include:
- Supporting classroom teachers by helping to supervise/support students in classes where there is already one other teacher
- Serving as a substitute lead teacher on an as-needed basis
- Monitoring recess
- Monitoring lunch
- Supporting dismissal
- Supervising students during After Care
- Supporting office and administrative staff as needed
Positions are 30-40 hours a week and include benefits.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
The mission of our school is to:
- Build an empowered and inclusive community of students, parents, and educators
- Engage the whole child—intellectually, social-emotionally, and physically
- Help all students to know themselves and to be known well by their community
- Challenge each student to take an active role as an informed citizen in a global society
- Collaborate with the larger community to advocate for student-centered schools
We are committed to strengthening and preserving diversity, fostering an environment of equity and ensuring that we are as inclusive as we can possibly be.