- This event has passed.
Meet the Middle Campus School Family Night
September 9, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
We are very much looking forward to seeing you all at Meet the School Family Night next Thursday, September 9. Here are some more important details about the evening:
- Check your email for Meet the School Family videos sent by Cathey Goodgame on September 2nd. Please watch the teacher videos before coming to the event so you have a headstart on getting to know the teachers. We estimate it should take you 30-45 minutes to watch the FAQ plus your child’s 8 subject area videos. If you have a 7th grader be sure to ask them for their teacher names if you don’t already know them. Because almost everyone teaches 7th grade, knowing their names will be helpful in choosing the correct videos.
- Meet the School Family Night is a drop-in event from 6:30 to 8:00. There is no opening or closing gathering or presentation so come whenever you can. It will be helpful to us for families to spread their arrivals across the 90 minutes rather than all coming at the beginning or the end.
- The event is outside in The Backyard (formerly known as the recess field). Please enter through the back gate on Eastwood Avenue. The building entrances will not be open.
- Masks are required for everyone.
- Feel free to bring your middle school children and children of other ages as well. They will need to stay with you but all are welcome.
- This is not an individual conference event. Be sure to share the air as you are getting to know your child’s teachers and advisor(s).