Thanks for Running With The Wolves in 2023!
Congratulations to all runners! The top finishers for each race were:
- 5K male: 1st- Jacob Denbeaux, 2nd – Jeff Moore, 3rd – Everett Teusink
- 5K female: 1st – Chelsea Sommers, 2nd – Amy Howard, 3rd – Mya Bellinger
- 1 mile male: 1st – Paxton Sumrall, 2nd – James Phillips, 3rd – Armando Duarte-Paez
- 1 mile female: 1st – Sharon Lapin, 2nd – Indie Adams, 3rd – Carson Sumrall
View all other results for both the 5K and 1 mile races.
Pick up previously-purchased or exchange unworn/unwashed T-shirts at one of the two times below (Limited inventory available: only youth medium, adult large, and adult 2XL sizes remain.):
- Monday, May 8 from 3-4 pm at the ANCS middle campus.
- Tuesday, May 9 from 7:45-8:45 am at the ANCS elementary campus.
Unclaimed Race T-shirts will be sold for $10 each in the online school store and at the PTCA picnic (Tuesday, May 9 at 6:15 p.m. at the ANCS elementary campus).
Did you take pictures during the race? Upload them to our shared drive.
Run with the Wolves is largely organized by volunteers, so we would like to thank everyone who played a part in making it a success!
- Race Planning Committee: Kristen Daniel, Amy Howard, Kate Leach, Stacy Robinson, Jennifer and Clint Tomasino, Matt Underwood, Drew Waddell, and Megan Wilson
- Volunteers: Erin Miller, Ashley Coker, Ashley D’Inverno, Andrew Rickel, Colleen Rickel, Jenny Schulz, Erica Briscoe, Joy Underwood, Courtney Turner, Amy Miller, Lydia Greenlee, Sonny Poloche, Zahava Bailey, Julie Pittman, Jamie Owens, Amy Klenc, Rochelle Turner, Jamie Urban, Jessica Harlan, Catherine Dortch-Poloche, Martha Donovan, Sam Urban, Shana Pennywell, Polo Rico, Alejandro Rico Calderon, Maria Paez, Heather Corrigan, Lila Corrigan, Alison Riley, Monique Humphrey, Matt Humphrey, Thinh Nguyen, Stephanie Taylor Warner, Jaquoia Rockmore, Wilson Sheldon, Josie Fowler, Colin Ferguson, Melissa McClain, and Chris Robinson
- PTCA: Extra special thanks to Meeghan Fortson, Jenny Gunn, Chelsea Sommers, and Liz Black
- ANCS Faculty & Staff: Extra special thanks to Paige Teusink, Ed Santos, David Bradley, Chiquetta West, Martha Kessenich, Leigh Hicks, Leslye Ryan, Jenelle Hanes, Wakita Jacobs, Chuck Meadows, Mike Boardman, and Wolfie
- Community Supporters: Nick Saffel and Sysco for post-race snacks, Shelley Danser and Skyland Trail for medals, Hannah Beth Millman for music and race announcements, Grant Park Coffeehouse and rnnr for prizes, Isaac Hurley for the t-shirt design, and Atlanta Police Department, Grady EMS, and L5 Cycling for keeping the race safe.
- Sponsors: Pellerin Real Estate, Helen Kynes, Bell & Washington, Williams Teusink, Sheldon Sinrich, PDS Solutions, Original Baby Intown Learning Center, Cross Fit Atlanta Downtown, Beam Imagination, Atlanta Orthodontic Specialists, Krevolin & Horst, Rob Smith Team, Mock Yeah Productions, Glide Pizza, Doc Chey’s, Reliable Quality Home Inspections, and Athletes’ Potential
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for the 2023 Run with the Wolves! If you have any questions or feedback about this year’s event, please email email@example.com.